OptoPlex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to OptoPlex Gaming's Forum!
Join the action in our Tekkit Classic server at tekkit.optoplex.us
We are actively recruiting staff members! Apply below now!
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Discord

Go down
Bazana

Chat Mod Application Empty Chat Mod Application

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:16 am
Position Application

Applying for the role of: Chat Mod

Playername: Bazana

Discord (in form: Player#0000): Bazana#7370

In-game playtime: 107 hours

In-game rank: MVP

Time zone/country: Australian Eastern (Standard/Daylight savings) (+10)

Qualifications(of any kind): I ate a hot dog once, that count?

Native language: English

Non-native languages spoken: Jibberish

When did you join the community: Late May

Any previous experience at being a moderator/staff member/Streamer/Builder (Items as applicable): If moderating livestreamers chats count then yes, minecraft server wise, no.

Have you ever been banned from OptoPlex(If yes, please explain why): No, who would want to do such a thing

How often are you able to be online on the OptoPlex server: Mostly an hour a day minimum (depends on work)

How would your skills contribute to the community: I mean, wouldn't call kindness and a willingness to help a skill but i will use those to help contribute

Why do you think we should offer you a chance at a place on the team: Always liked the idea of helping out, thought this would be a good way to do so, i mean, i try to do as much as i can as is but always wanna do more to help out

Any other interests: Hanging out with friends, more games, more games, more games, watching youtube, pretty much just being a lazy sod

Any other games played outside of Tekkit: Rarely play fortnite, COD, Racing games, Sometimes CS:GO, and a few other indie games, sorta depends on whats hot on PS4 tbh
Dexter12353
Dexter12353
Leader

Chat Mod Application Empty Re: Chat Mod Application

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 am
Application accepted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum