OptoPlex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to OptoPlex Gaming's Forum!
Join the action in our Tekkit Classic server at tekkit.optoplex.us
We are actively recruiting staff members! Apply below now!
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Discord

Go down
Foreteller_Gula

Foreteller_Gula's Chat Moderator application Empty Foreteller_Gula's Chat Moderator application

Sun May 13, 2018 7:51 pm
Position Application

Applying for the role of: Chat Mod

Playername: Foreteller_Gula

Discord (in form: Player#0000): [Dori]#9395

In-game playtime: 44 Hours

In-game rank: MVP

Time zone/country: UTC+2/Belgium

Qualifications(of any kind): I think I'm pretty good at English for it being my third language. I'd say I'm a pretty honnest person, have reported on a couple of eh 'problems' in the server. I'm also a pretty active player, got like 44 hours in 6 days.

Native language: Dutch

Non-native languages spoken: English, a little bit of French, and an even smaller bit of German

When did you join the community: About a week ago

Any previous experience at being a moderator/staff member: I've been a mod in a couple of twitch chats, but that's about it

Have you ever been banned from OptoPlex(If yes, please explain why): Nope, never happend and will never happen :3

How often are you able to be online on the OptoPlex server: I'll probably be online every day, but have final exams comming up soon so June might not be my most active month, after that probably above 7 hours a day

How would your skills contribute to the staff team: As in the past I will keep reporting on problems and irregularities on the server if they were to occur. I also tend to bring a less serious mood, eh idk if that's a good thing, but I see it as that!

Why do you think we should offer you a chance at a place on the team: As I said before, I'm basically always ready to help, doesn't matter who, when, where, whatever. I also tend to listen to the people above me, won't see me being disobetient. I also care a lot about this server and its well-being. (as seen by the time I've spent on it in this short period of time xD)

Any other interests: Sleeping and eating are the main ones. I have seen a bunch of anime though, and gaming is pretty fun. Study science irl, even though I suck at it xD.

Any other games played outside of Tekkit: I have over 2000 hours on League of Legends on all of my accounts together and over 400 on Osu!, but that's about it.

Last edited by Foreteller_Gula on Mon May 14, 2018 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaintPapi

Foreteller_Gula's Chat Moderator application Empty Re: Foreteller_Gula's Chat Moderator application

Sun May 13, 2018 8:08 pm
This dude is definitly chat mod material, good speller and great guy all around. 10/10 would reccomend.
Dexter12353
Dexter12353
Leader

Foreteller_Gula's Chat Moderator application Empty Re: Foreteller_Gula's Chat Moderator application

Sat May 19, 2018 4:58 am
Congrats! Your Application has been Accepted! Welcome to the team! I will reach out to you on Discord with more information.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum